What are the nominee’s experiences?
I am currently a Vice President of PSDAA. I volunteered to work with the committee of the PSD2020 Alumni Reunion weekend. I volunteered to work with the committee of PSDAA 100th Anniversary from 2012 to 2014. I am currently a treasurer of Greater Philadelphia Chapter of Pennsylvania Society for the Deaf (PSAD). I served on PSAD Convention Committee. I was a delegate for Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PSAD. I was a treasurer of All Souls’ Church for the Deaf. I volunteered to work with three different Deaf Communication Center (DHCC) Anniversary Committee from 2002 to 2017.
What are the nominee’s activities in the deaf community?
- Involved in the fundraising activities of PSDAA events from 2014 to the present.
- Volunteered to help the committee members of Heritage Museum to move things to the different buildings.
What does the nominee volunteer in the deaf community?
- PSDAA – Vice President. Involved in Fundraising events from 2014 to Present.
- PSD2020 Alumni Reunion – Work with the committee.
- Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PSAD – Served as a treasurer. Served as a delegate.
- All Souls’ Church for the Deaf – Served as a treasurer.
- DHCC – Volunteered to work with three different DHCC Anniversary committees from 2002 to 2017.
What are the nominee’s goals to improve PSDAA?
Help and support PSD what they need for students at school.