Message from President
VLog from President
President’s Report (Highlights of board meetings and others):
- Hosted Board Meeting/Retreat (Lancaster) in person
- Reviewed Constitution/Bylaws
- Holiday Bazaar: change the annual date from the 3rd Saturday to the 1st Saturday of November
- Thank PSD2020 for the donation of PSDAA Website domain for 3 years.
- Hosted several board meetings throughout the year on Zoom
- Continue working with Chairs of Committees
- Sara Wummer and volunteers fundraised at the Conference of Interpreter Trainers at King of Prussia in Sept 2022.
- We still are in the process of finalizing the 501c3 status
- Revamp donations (goals and mission) for other funds and changed the name from PSDAA Student Fund to A Legacy of the Oak Tree: Steven A. Florio Student Fund. Vlog on Facebook and PSDAlumni.org. Karen Sheffer will chair.
- Hosted a fundraising event at the Phillies game for Steven A. Florio Student Fund on April 21, 2023.
- Met with Peter Bailey, PSD Head of School, and Melissa Draganac-Hawk, Acting Head of School several times.
- Presented to PSD’s Juniors and Seniors about PSDAA. Attended PSD Senior Seminar and participated in activities.
- Gave one year free PSDAA membership for Seniors graduating